Intelligent Derma Roller
The Intelligent Derma Roller is a handheld tool used for microneedling, a cosmetic procedure that involves creating tiny punctures in the skin's surface using fine needles.
These needles are much smaller than the ones used in traditional medical procedures, typically ranging from 0.5 to 1.5 millimeters in length.
These needles create micro-channels on the surface of the skin that stimulate a healing response and allow for enhanced topical product absorption.
The two primary use cases for microneedling are hair regrowth and skin rejuvenation.
Our rollers feature 1200 titanium alloy needles and are much wider than is typical, which allows for far more efficient surface area coverage.
Our roller was also designed to avoid catching your hair like other rollers tend to do, many of which are essentially unusable because of how much hair they’ll rip out of your head each session.
This is the most comfortable and efficient design out there, minimizing roll time, while maximizing results.
- Significantly enhances the efficacy/absorption of topical Minoxidil
- Release of platelet derived growth factor and epidermal growth factors
- Activation of stem cells in the hair bulge area
- Overexpression of hair growth related genes vascular endothelial growth factor, B catenin, Wnt3a, and Wnt10 b
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Reduces hyperpigmentation, such as melasma or sunspots
- Reduce signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, etc.)
- Stimulates collagen production
- Soak the roller needles for 10-15 minutes in 60-90% rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol) to thoroughly sanitize it. Rinse with warm running water afterwards for 30-60 seconds
- Flip the handle around so the roller is upside down, and put it on a clean paper towel. Let the roller sit for 10-20 minutes to air dry
- Ensure the treatment area is clean
- Check your roller to ensure the needles are in usable condition (i.e. not bending)
- Apply numbing cream (optional): If you have sensitive skin, you may want to apply a numbing cream to the area that you will be rolling to reduce discomfort
- Begin rolling: Start by rolling gently over the skin in a horizontal, vertical, and diagonal direction. Apply gentle pressure and avoid rolling too hard or too fast
- Repeat the rolling: Roll over the skin 4-5 times in each direction
- Clean and store the Intelligent Derma Roller: After each use, rinse the roller with warm water and disinfect it again with rubbing alcohol, followed by a 30-60 second warm water rinse. Store it in a clean, dry place after air drying.
- As long as the Intelligent Derma Roller is stored in a clean, dry place after sanitizing, it will be ready for use next session without pre-cleaning
Microneedling is generally a well-tolerated, safe procedure.
Contraindications are limited, but include the following:
Active acne, especially inflammatory lesions
Active herpes labialis or other localized infection in the treatment area, including warts
Moderate-to-severe chronic skin diseases such as eczema or psoriasis
Patients with extreme keloidal tendencies
Immunosuppressed patients, including patients on chemotherapy
Care should also be taken in patients near concomitant chemodenervation (botulinum toxin) injection sites to avoid unwanted toxin diffusion
- For personal use only. Do not share with others
- Do not use if you are allergic to metal
- Do not apply cosmetics or any type of skin irritants immediately after use
- Keep out of the reach of children
Prior to microneedling, we recommend consulting with a skincare professional or dermatologist to determine the appropriate needle length and frequency of use based on your skin type and specific concerns.